Intermediate bulk container
Are you looking for an Intermediate Bulk Container for safe transport and storage of your chemicals? such as hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide? Then you have come to the right place at VARIBOX. VARIBOX develops and produces products for the storage and transport of food, pharmaceutical products and chemicals. We are happy to offer you our VARIBOX FC or VARIBOX SC, with which you can transport all acids and alkalis. The Varibox is built to last. In addition, this container has a completely closed system, no toxic fumes, and contact with the chemical will be avoided. When you choose for our VARIBOX Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC), you choose for safety and certainty.
The VARIBOX Intermediate Bulk Container
Promens has more than 50 years of experience in the production of transport containers and storage tanks for chemicals. This allows us to offer you a wide range of products to meet your specific industrial needs. The VARIBOX that we offer you is available in many colors so that you can match it with your corporate identity.
Advantages of our Varibox
The VARIBOX is protected by a double-walled cover with built-in reinforcement, to give your IBC a 10 years of service life. The container is suitable for intensive use and has many more advantages as:
- Has an integrated spill containment, so that the container can be placed anywhere
- Has a completely closed system, so chemical contact will be avoided. Even as toxic fumes.
- Is extremely suitable for re-use
- Is easy to clean and prevents contamination of your product
- Very safe for the storage and transport of chemical liquids
- Double-walled which ensures optimum protection and a long service life
- Available with pressure relief vent for chemicals that build up pressure on their own, so that the pressure in the container remains the same.
Do you have any questions about our VARIBOX Intermediate Bulk Container? Please contact us, by filling in our contact form or call us at +31 (0) 570 660 711 and we will tell you more about the possibilities of our IBC’s